Are you trying to navigate the next leg of your company's journey, but you're unsure which direction to take?
Have prior initiatives failed to generate expected results?
Are market shifts and new competitors pushing your sales team to the defensive?
You’re here because you want to make a change in your distribution or manufacturing business, but you may not know where to start.
Indian River Consulting Group specializes in helping distributors and manufacturers accurately diagnose problems and identify risk-bound alternatives so they can take their next steps confidently. We’ll help you deploy best practices that others only talk about.
Partner with us to:
- Proactively chart a path for growth
- Identify and act on new market opportunities
- Successfully align sales compensation with your business goals
- Craft a succession plan for your business
- Dust off and jumpstart your strategic plan
We are a small boutique firm with industry depth and a large dose of common sense. Our deliverable is practical action based on data, not anecdote.
When you partner with IRCG, you will benefit from our decades of experience working with hundreds of distributors and manufacturers that sell through distribution. Since 1987, we have driven real results in mature, complex and competitive business-to-business markets. IRCG’s partners have served as senior research fellows for the NAW Institute and as faculty for Purdue’s University of Innovative Distribution, and we have clients in nearly every industry vertical.
- Business/strategic advisory services in strategy & market access
- Sales incentive and compensation design
- Keynotes, panels and workshops
- Client relationships: View a partial list of our clients, including manufacturers such as Rockwell Automation and Legrand; distributors including Airgas and Unisource; and private equity firms including The Blackstone Group and Code Hennessey & Simmons.
- Insights, our blog
For more information about how Indian River can help your distribution or manufacturing business grow both revenue and profit call or email us for a confidential conversation: 321-956-8617 or email email@example.com.
Learn more about Mike Marks, Mike Emerson and Steve Deist, as well as the rest of the team.